Associate Acceleration Partner Manager
The Associate Partner Manager supports the local Partner Management teams in building long-lasting relationships with our top partners in Emerging EMEA. Associate Acceleration Partner Manager
6 months contract - London City Centre
You'll support the team in accelerating these partnerships in order to ensure that they can take full advantage of our advertising offerings in order to grow their AdTech line of business.
You may support partners directly depending on business needs and also support the team in coordinating Marketing activities with partners.
You are apt to see mutually beneficial opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
The role requires high levels of entrepreneurial and strategic thinking, preferably combined with Google Ads product knowledge as you help partners define their strategic direction in the digital marketplace now and going forward.
From drafting the go-to-market-strategy, to defining sales & marketing processes to driving tech integrations, you set the new partners up for success.
You are very well organised and manage and execute Marketing and Sales activation activities such as events or Sales incentives including the administration of Marketing budgets.
You'll work with our team of partner managers and potentially directly with partners to help them build their capabilities and capacity and market Google Ads products.
You can work in a rapidly changing industry with rapidly evolving products, tolerate ambiguity, and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. Responsibilities:
- Maximising revenue generation through our channel partners
- Implement processes for managing,engaging, and accelerating partnerships
- Developing strategic account plans with an eye toward identifying creative, revenue-generating initiatives
- Engaging with cross-functional teams like Marketing, Sales Engineering, Optimisation, Product,etc toward common goal of partner success
- Leading ad hoc projects focused on the strategic organisational goals
- Support and lead Marketing and Sales activation activities and Marketing administration processes, such as organising various events, running incentives
- Support partners with their acquisition strategy and own operational aspects in this area
- Support the broader local team members on the above for the partners managed by other team members.
- BA/BS degree, preferably Technical degree
- Experience in digital marketing, eCommerce, or Marketing Automation
- Experience in leading and managing multiple internal and external projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- 3-5 years of experience including two years of client-facing related C-level partner management, commercial projects, or management consulting experience
- Very well-organised and disciplined
- Fluency in Russian is required for this role.
- Strong Google Ads product knowledge or be able to quickly figure out in case of unknowns Experience working with the Google Ads API is a strong plus
- Prior experience in leading tech / product integrations and business transformation is encouraged
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.