Associate 1 or 2 - FIG - Global American Investment Bank
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Banking
- 01 Dec 17 2017-12-01
A global American Investment Bank are currently looking to add an Associate level individual in to their FIG team.
A leading global investment bank is looking to add an individual at the Associate level in to their European FIG team.
They are a top 3 player globally in terms of fees acrued within Investment Banking and require 2 exceptional individuals to join and help execute their pipeline.
You will be working on market-making transactions covering Europes largest Banks, Insurance Houses & Asset & Wealth Managers.
As an Associate you can expect to be heavily involved in managing the execution of transactions, working closely with the Analysts in the team – this will include quantitative analysis, company valuation and financial modelling alongside deep industry research, as well as the opportunity to really manage and review their work. You will also be involved in the preparation of presentations for clients, investors and the broader investment community. In both origination and execution you will be given early exposure to clients and senior investment bankers.
The Opportunity Will Offer You:
- Strong deal flow and impressive pipeline
- Early client exposure
- Chance to be part of a hungry and growing team and to have a big impact on the future of the team
- Lean team structure offering strong exposure
- Good headroom
- Collegiate team atmosphere
- Regular interaction with the USA
- The opportunity to leverage of the firm’s debt and Broking relationships
- Long term expansion plans and the chance to take ownership of areas within the coverage of the team.
- Minimum 2:1 or equivalent from a leading University
- Minimum 3 years of previous full-time Corporate Finance experience, M&A, developing strong technical skills
- The ability to run 80% of execution autonomously
- Exceptional execution exposure
- FIG deal experience at a credible institution
- Exceptional big 4 individuals could also be considered