Our client is an elite boutique who have a global presence in the Advisory space. The Energy M&A team are now looking to Hire an Associate 1 -3 who will be working on some of the most complex and interesting deals.
Our client is an elite boutique who have a global presence in the Advisory space. The Energy M&A team are now looking to Hire an Associate 1-3 who will be working on some of the most complex and interesting deals.
- Running End to end Mid-Market and large Cap Energy M&A transactions (mostly Sell-Sides)
- Strategic Advisory work (Working closely with Debt and Equity teams)
- Building & maintaining financial models (DCF and LBO)
- Attend client meetings
- Reviewing and assisting with presentation materials
- Review Junior team members work and help with training
- Keeping contact with other teams to ensure the smooth running of the execution process.
- Working directly with MD and Director levels
- 3-6 years M&A experience (or similar) from an Investment Bank or Boutique within an Energy or PUI team.
- Excellent modelling skills
- Strong communicator and ability to work above your level.
- Strong Quantitative & Qualitative skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
The Client will also look at ACA route (ideally Lead Advisory but possibly TS and Rotation programs) must have energy deal expererince.