Associate - VP Level Rates Quant
- £80k - 140k per year + BONUS
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- GQR Global Markets
- 24 Oct 17 2017-10-24
A tier one investment bank is seeking an Assiociate - VP level Front Office Quantitative Analyst position, specialised in Rates.
A leading Buy Side Group in London is actively looking to recruit a front office modelling quant for the rates desk. Those successful, will be developing & implementing derivative pricing models across this desk alongside supporting the local trading desk.
Location: London, UK
- Development of front office derivative pricing models
- Ensure correct and robust implementation of the models
- Enhancing the C++ pricing libraries
- Working entirely in their Front Office alongside quant’s & trade specialists
- PhD, Masters, DEA in highly quantitative subjects such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics and Engineering.
- Strong object orientated programming in C++/C#
- Demonstrable interest in financial modeling
- Knowledge with stochastic processes, partial differential equations, numerical analyst, numerical optimization and probability theory.
- Excellent communication skills
This is an urgent hire, interviews have begun, thus early application is advised. GQR also welcomes tentative enquiries from suitably qualified individuals.
Confidentiality and utmost discretion is 100% assured.