Our client is one of the leading Private Equity Placement firms, with its areas of business being primarily fund-raising for mid and large cap funds across Europe and the US but also secondaries and directs.
Our client is one of the leading Private Equity Placement firms, with its areas of business being primarily fund-raising for mid and large cap funds across Europe and the US but also secondaries and directs. The team is very busy also with a healthy pipeline and our now looking to add an Associate to their team. As an Associate you will have exposure to and play a critical role in all elements of the private capital raising process and have significant interaction not only with senior professionals, but also with clients and investors.
- Assist deal leaders in managing private capital raise processes across multiple product lines, ranging from private equity and credit to venture capital and real assets.
- Oversee work produced by Analysts.
- Communicate directly with clients on fundraise activity, roadshows and marketing materials.
- Establish relationships with various institutional investors and ensure follow-ups/ next steps are actioned accordingly.
- Assist in origination of new business.
- 4 - 6 years of finance experience in investment banking, investor relations, private equity or private capital placement
- knowledge of alternative assets industry
- Prior experience in a client facing role essential
- Must understand private equity financial analysis
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- 2:1 minimum qualification from a recognised University
- Strong written and spoken English