Associate - Tech M&A boutique
- GBP65000.00 - GBP80000 per annum + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Circle Square Talent
- 16 Apr 19
Our client is a small but heavy hitting M&A and Strategy business with a focus on the UK Listed Tech (FTSE 50/100) sector.
Our client is a small but heavy hitting M&A and Strategy business with a focus on the UK Listed Tech (FTSE 50/100) sector. Offering true independent advice/ Strategy work to/for their clients at CEO level, unlike a lot of advisers they have focused on this rather than pushing deals and this has resulted in them being on some of the largest / most interesting deals in the tech space in the last 5 years.
You will be given high level exposure to clients and once the role has been originated you will be expected to be able to run with the process from start to finish. Flag ship deals last year include a £500m Acquisition and a £2.2Bn sell side as well as multiple spin-offs and Strategic reviews followed by Acquisitions.
* Client Liaison and Advice provision including research project and Strategic advisory work
* Full Acquisition (Retained) M&A from Market Map to Execution and Funding
* Valuation of Assets and Asset sale, including auction process
* Working within Blue Book and International rules you will be running complex and cross border deals.
* You will ideally have M&A in a tech environment, either internal or within a Bank
* Strong Valuations experience
* Ideally an MBA or ACA but not essential
If this is you and you are keen to work in an organisation where you will get exposure above your level and work with senior management in delivering interesting projects, please apply today.