Associate - Sales & Account Management
Company & Team - "About Us"
The UK Sell-Side Sales & Account Management team is seeking an Associate to assist Account Managers with ground support in driving revenue acquisition across IHS Markit largest global financial services customers.
This role which spans a minimum of 18 months, before moving into another business area within the company, requires close collaboration with individuals in Account Management and surrounding teams such as sales, legal, and product across the firm. Duties and Responsibilities - "Your Role"
Job Requirements - "About You"
- Produce pipeline and activity reports to help enhance sales process
- Create heat maps and P&L reports across client types with help of CRM system
- Prepare customer relationship reviews and tear-sheets
- Prepare presentations for internal and external customer meetings
- Conduct relevant customer research through various online tools
- Support UK Sell-Side Account Managers in weekly team activities
- Assist with events and marketing if required
Job Benefits - "What we offer"
- Graduate degree
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficiency
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in using Salesforce will be beneficial
- European language knowledge will be beneficial
- Cash incentive plan
- Options to work from home
- Flexible working hours to allow you to attend your family
- Broaden knowledge of Financial Services and latest Fintech innovation
- Better understand B2B Sales & Strategic Account Management
- Transition within a global company and industry into more senior roles
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.