Associate - Relationship Management
- Provide support on projects, contracts, regulatory tasks as directed.
- Execute on strategic commercial related projects with a product and sales focus.
- Will be part of a team that provides crucial sales support to ensure premium delivery of customer service.
- Assist RMs/AEs in managing prospects and existing relationships through their entire life-cycle
- Prepare call material for existing key account or prospective clients and/or prepare PowerPoint presentations, pre-meeting/call fact sheets and other market , territory, sector or other research materials for calls with customers/accounts.
- Draft side letters, opportunities and rating applications, help draft Pricing and Method exceptions, and provide support on bespoke product request approvals.
- Provide information gathering, research support to the RMs and AMs for example collect data and documents for Request For Proposals/Tender responses. Maintain tender/RFP database, including missed deals, and forward Commercial pipeline
- Under supervision of the SRH, support the senior members of the team in monitoring market development and trends including coverage information, manage lead generation, identify targets and cross selling opportunities
- Provide event/conference support, pre-conference/ pre-meeting preparation and customer follow-up support post conference/meeting
- Monitor news on existing accounts and territory when applicable as well as review publications to identify market developments which can be leveraged for cross-selling, price increase or new business. Will report findings to senior members of the team on regular basis.
- Will be responsible for accuracy and completeness of data entered in Sales Force, including assistance with Moody's Connect set up, initial payor data collection and other Salesforce aspects
- May have occasional direct customer interaction including teleconference
- Will work closely with key internal stakeholders e.g. legal, billing/collections team, compliance etc
- This is a 6 month Fixed term contract position
- Minimum of Undergraduate / First Level degree (or equivalent) preferably in finance, accounting, business or economics.
- Ability to manage time under tight deadlines
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of Capital Market concepts.
- Strong verbal written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with and contribute to a large and diverse team
- Ability to prioritize and to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to be proactive and exercise initiative
- Language skills - English, fluent verbal and written. Any other additional language(s) would be advantageous
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.