Associate - Leading Real Estate Investment manager - Portfolio management Debt and special situations. 60k - 65k plus bonus Our Client is a global real estate investment manager. Their investor base includes public and private pension funds, insurance companies, governments, endowments and high net worth investors from across the globe. They are now looking to add an associate to the Debt Investment and Special Situations team.
They are now looking to add an associate to the Debt Investment and Special Situations team, a specialist business which invests fund capital into structured real estate debt and special situations investments across Europe. The Team successfully raised €4.8bn of capital since 2010 across LREDS, whole loans, LRF and Special Situations series. They are actively exploring new opportunities and investment strategies that complement the platform's existing investment vehicles.
- Analysing & forecasting performance on funds/investment mandates and completed deals.
- Running deal/portfolio level analysis; building performance scenarios, assessing risk allocation and portfolio diversification.
- Monitoring asset's performance which includes but not limited to monitoring business plan progress, loan consents, and underlying asset performance.
- Communicating with the fund manager, investors, borrowers and various other stakeholders internally and externally.
- Preparing asset models and Investment Committee memos for loan restructures and workouts.
- Working with fund manager and client capital to develop future fund strategies and fundraising efforts.
- 3 - 5 years of experience, equivalent will be at a level of second year Analyst in investment banking.
- Must have knowledge & experience in analysing and modelling complex deals and financial structures.
- Strong financial modelling skills in Excel.
- Familiarity with more complex capital structures, including the ability to analyse financial statements would be beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Good understanding and an interest in real estate investments and knowledge of debt investments.excellent communication skills, strong work ethic and positive attitude.
If you feel you fit the requirements for this role, please apply today or call Andrew Pringle on 02074920702.