Associate - Real Estate Debt Investment
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Cobalt Recruitment
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
This is an opportunity to join a globally established, multi $bn platform specifically in their Real Estate Debt team. The team are able to invest principally and have a huge sum of capital to deploy to market. They are looking to add an Associate to their 10 person team and this individual will ideally have some experience in Real Estate. Financing/Lending experience would also be very advantageous.
This business is one of the most established investors globally, with offices across the globe they have a successful track record in multiple sectors. The Real Estate team specifically has an established Equity and Debt function. They have a multi $bn portfolio in both areas and will continue to be extremely active from an investment perspective.
Key tasks include:
- attend meetings with borrowers
- analyse a large number of deals in a time pressured manner
- present deals to the team, including pros, cons, key credit metrics and recommendations
- perform full underwriting of transactions
- assist in deal execution
- assist in loan management and reporting
- Experience in real estate investment either from an equity or debt fund, recognised bank or top advisory platform.
- Detail Oriented & Organised
- Strong Quantitative, Analytical and Financial Modelling Skills, being able to build from scratch.
- Strong Command of the English Language