Associate - Product Controller
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 May 19
A top tier Investment Banking client of ours is looking for an Associate level Product controller to work in their London office.
Key responsibilities include:
- The team controls front-to-back, the Structured Notes Issuance portfolio for the three key note issuing entities –across all Divisions
- The team validates the calculation of own credit on the Structured Note population across all entities
- Management of migration of Structured Notes from Legacy platforms to the Target Operating Model (TOM) platform
- Pnl production and risk valuation
- Oversight and added value
- Market move analysis
- Month end and daily PnL preparation
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) and will have around 3-4 years’ experience working in product control working in a production based role already. Any products with be fine and can be in a flow environment. Strong accounting skills are required (US GAAP an advantage).