Associate - Infrastructure M&A and Debt Adviosry
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings UK
- 16 Apr 19
Global Infrastructure focused Boutique Investment Bank looking for an associate to join their M&A and Debt Advisory desk. Candidates will be considered from an M&A or Debt background however will need experience within infrastructure.
- To assist in the origination and executive of buy and sell side M&A mandates in the Infrastructure sector.
- Create and run financial models
- Run due diligence reports.
- Structure and reviewing of project documentation.
- Credit analysis and assist with preparation of credit applications.
- Internal pricing, client on boarding, permanent supervision and other admin requirements.
- Direct experience within M&A in the Infrastructure sector.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure.
- Valuation and cash flow modelling experience.
Education and Experience:
- BachelorsDegree, CFC or Commercial background
- Minimum of 3 year's experience in M&A.
- Fluency in French is required