Associate - FIG Investment Banking
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 07 Nov 17 2017-11-07
FIG Investment Banking Associate
A leading global investment bank are looking to expand their FIG Advisory team. With a truly global presence and outstanding reputation, they’re looking to add an associate 1 to the team.
The team is run by high calibre individuals and they work across multiple products within corporate finance. They operate in the upper mid-market and cover sub sectors including speciality finance, European banking and insurance.
They’re looking to hire an experienced FIG associate, ideally with exposure to cross border, European deals. A successful applicant will also have:
- Outstanding academics with a 2.1 or higher (or international equivalent) from a leading University.
- 3 years FIG corporate finance experience from an investment bank or boutique.
- Additional European languages are desired.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen, excellent technical skills, confident presentation ability and an inquisitive mind.
This is a chance to be a part of a successful team within the FIG market. Associates will find themselves with immediate responsibility and making an impact on a number of transactions.
To initiate a discussion, application should send an up to date CV.