An elite boutique debt advisory firm is keen to have a qualified accountant with advisory experience to join their London team. The firm has raised over €44.5bn of capital, across 250 transactions throughout Europe and focuses on primary debt financing, refinancing and strategic financing reviewing.
- Currently at a firm within their deal, capital, corporate or debt advisory team.
- Have 3-6 years’ experience at a consultancy or accounting firm.
- Post-ACA (or equivalent) qualified.
- Direct experience in cash flow & financial modelling. Experience with LBOs is desired but not essential.
- British or EU citizen and/or have pre-settlement status.
What the firm will offer you in return, is exposure to high profile transactions and be involved in a broad range of sectors. Their main portfolio covers a diverse range of sectors such as Real Estate, TMT and Renewable Energy. You will have the opportunity to progress in your career with the aim of Associate Director over the next 2 years dependant on performance. You will be part of a niche team in London and your input and responsibilities will be meaningful from day one.