- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
Associate – Client Services Support Specialist
Location: London, England, United KingdomMoody's Analytics helps capital markets and risk management professionals worldwide respond to an evolving marketplace with confidence. The company offers unique tools and best practices for measuring and managing risk through expertise and experience in credit analysis, economic research and financial risk management.
The Customer Service team drives engagement through insightful interactions with our clients. We generate value and confidence in our products and solutions ensuring high levels or retention and satisfaction. Through relationships we bring the voice of the customer to the center of MA's business strategies. We strive to be the model of collaboration and partnership with our colleagues and we create an environment that engages and inspires individuals.
D - DELIVER INSIGHT
R - RETAIN CLIENTS
I - INVEST IN OUR PEOPLE
V - VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER
E - ENGAGE AND COLLABORATE
Sales & Customer Svc (SALES CSVC
• Must be educated to degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or similar discipline
• Interested in developing a career in Finance; previous exposure to banking, financial markets or credit risk would be an advantage
• Superb analytical skills and persistence in analytical and technical problem solving. Familiarity with SQL would be an advantage.
• A strong client focused orientation with the drive and enthusiasm required to achieve results and assume customer satisfaction.
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels, with both internal and external parties.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously with some supervision, yet integrate appropriately with the team and other areas within Moody's
• Highly organised, efficient and able to work to tight deadlines in a high pressure environment
• French language skills would be an advantage, but are not mandatory
Moody's Corporation is committed to equal opportunities and diversity in its recruitment practices. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and are dedicated to the fair and equal treatment of potential and existing employees, candidates and clients regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.