A globally renowned hedge fund is looking to hire an Associate/VP level quantitative analyst to join their award winning multi-asset & exotics desk in London. The role will suit a passionate mathematical/engineering quant who wants to build truly commercial relationships with trading desks whilst working on a wealth of exotic & multi-asset products.
- Develop quantitative models and trading tools using both proprietary & open source packages
- Design, develop & deploy sophisticated solutions across the front office for the purpose of enhancing the trading organisations experience & pnl
- Work on a wide array of asset classes, products & markets wthin this multi-asset desk
- Collaborate with data science & funamdental divisions to create bespoke quantitative solutions to complicated challenges
- Working closely with senior commercial stakeholders in trading, origination & structuring
- Passion for tackling complex mathematical & analytical problems
- Academically, PhD or MS in Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistical modeling or equivalent field
- Financial derivatives experience
- Advanced mathematical skills; stochastic calclus, PDE's, probability theory etc.
- Associate - VP level, 3-7 years' experience post academia within a financial institution or front-office trading environment
- Practical C++ and Python experience
- Strong communicator, capable of building relationships with senior commercial stakeholders
Quantitative analytics, modelling, options pricing, derivatives pricing, foreign exchange, commodities, interest rates, fixed income, equities, trading strategist, quant strat