- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Feb 18
Associate/Internship - Moody's EMEA Commercial Group - 6 Month Contract
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Service focused individual responsible for providing mainly office based sales support for the RM team. The Sales Support functions will work closely with experienced Sales Professionals (AMs/RMs/HoRMs) supporting their activity to increase mandates and revenue in their assigned territory(ies), region(s) and/or line of business.
- Will be part of a team that provides crucial sales support to ensure premium delivery of customer service.
- Will be responsible to prepare call material for existing key account or prospective clients and/or prepare PowerPoint presentations, pre-meeting/call fact sheets and other market , territory, sector or other research materials for calls with customers/accounts.
- Will be responsible to draft side letters, opportunities and rating applications, help draft Pricing and Method exceptions, and provide support on bespoke product request approvals.
- Will be responsible to provide information gathering, research support to the RMs and AMs for example collect data and documents for Request For Proposals/Tender responses. Maintain tender/RFP database, including missed deals, and forward Commercial pipeline
- Will provide support on answering simple customer queries
- Under supervision of the HoRM, support the senior members of the team in monitoring market development and trends including coverage information, manage lead generation, identify targets and cross selling opportunities,
- Monitor news on existing accounts and territory when applicable as well as review publications to identify market developments which can be leveraged for cross-selling, price increase or new business. Will report findings to senior members of the team on regular basis.
- Provide administrative support on projects, regulatory tasks, Marketing Campaigns etc. as directed.
- Will be responsible for accuracy and completeness of data entered in Sales Force, including assistance with Moody's Connect set up, initial payor data collection
- May have occasional direct customer interaction including teleconference
- Will work closely with key internal stakeholders e.g. legal, billing/collections team, compliance etc
Moody's Investors Service - Commercial Group - EMEA
- Minimum Undergraduate / First Level degree (or equivalent) preferably in finance, accounting, business or economics.
- Experience in the financial services industry in a business development, sales or client relationship role is desirable.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of Capital Markets and is able to consistently apply knowledge to their existing role
- Good communication skills, particularly in written communication; including language skills
- Ability to manage time under tight deadlines
- Well versed in Excel, PowerPoint and able to produce good quality promotional material (PowerPoint presentations, pre-meeting fact sheets etc.).
- Understand main financial instruments, key characteristics and dynamics of capital and credit markets in her or his market segment / territory
- Able to read financial statements to identify financial needs and understand the financial strategy of each firm
- Good product proficiency (fluent in our product suite)
- Good understanding of Moody's service suite, contracts and general conduct of business
- Highly organised with ability to multi-task
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically diverse and multi-cultural team
- Team player
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.