- Extremely Competitive Salary Package on offer
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 17 May 19
Our client, a leading Alternative Asset Manager is now hiring an Associate/AVP to join their growing and expanding high profile international team, this is an excellent opportunity to gain experience and professional development. This role is based in London.
- Provide competent analysis of a portfolio of loans on a quarterly basis
- Understand property cash flows including service charge accounts and recoverable and non-recoverable costs
- Provide tenant level information including financial trends
- Evaluate real estate security and provide comment on issues affecting value
- Monitor and provide detailed commentary on borrower's property asset strategy and implementation of the strategy
- Provide property and loan reports as required identifying credit risks
- Report to client internal credit risk management group as required
- Experience working in a financial advisory role either within a bank or other lending institution
- Some real estate experience either within a real estate practice or financial institution
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years as an Associate or Analyst, or comparable industry experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or Accounting
- MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word
- Comprehensive understanding of overall asset management process
The Bottom Line
If this job posting seems different from those of our competitors, it’s because our clients really are different: it’s not just a slogan or a mantra. We are out to change an industry by building a better mousetrap. No tricks, no games, just top-tier candidates and excellent service to our clients. To do that, we need to hire the best of the best. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector, please call Graham Murphy at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770.