We are MUFG. 360 years of heritage. A world-class set of businesses. And more than 180,000 employees in 50 markets. It’s no surprise that MUFG has grown to become one of the top five banks in the world. Our services include commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management, and leasing. MUFG offers stability in an ever-changing market, providing services to high-profile clients worldwide. Our vision? To become the world’s most trusted financial group. You’ll help us achieve it.
Main purpose of the role
The primary responsibility for this role is processing and reviewing the department’s requests to hire staff, extended temporary and outsourced worker agreements for EMEA Technology. Within this activity there are reports to be created and relationships with key internal and external stake holders within EMEA Technology that need to be built, managed and maintained. The secondary part is that you would be expected to create monthly/quarterly/yearly resource headcount reports.
- Process and review the department’s requests to hire staff, extended temporary and outsourced worker agreements for EMEA Technology. Ensuring all requests is in line with forecast and budget. Creating a weekly reporting pack that will be reviewed by the Head of Technology.
- Create and publish monthly/quarterly/yearly resource headcount reports that provide actuals to internal stakeholders and the Head Office for MUFG.
- Process and ensure payment of bank T&M invoicing for vendor’s resources for EMEA Technology. This plays a key role in ensuring the budget actuals are kept upto date.
- Build, maintain and manage relationships with key internal stake holders within EMEA Technology and external stake holders within EMEA Technology.
- Step in and help with day-to-day activities when other members of the team are on holiday.
- In this role, you will be responsible for resource data across EMEA Technology’s banking arm and securities business under a dual-hat arrangement. Under this arrangement, you will act and make decisions on behalf of both the bank and the securities business, subject to the same remit and level of authority, and irrespective of the entity which employs you.
- Three year minimum experience in an office environment.
Skills and Experience
Functional / Technical Competencies:
- Degree Level educated, although equivalent work experience or apprentice level experience also relevant.
Education / Qualifications
- Degree or equivalent preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly in e-mail, and face-to-face is essential.
- Good organizational skills and time management skills are essential.
- Reacting in a proactive manner to both standard day-to-day activities and ad-hoc requests is essential.
- Ability to build, maintain and manage relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize workload, and meet set deadlines as and when required.
We are open to considering flexible working requests in line with organisational requirements.
MUFG is committed to embracing diversity and building an inclusive culture where all employees are valued, respected and their opinions count. We support the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion in recruitment and employment, and oppose all forms of discrimination on the grounds of age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy and maternity, race, gender reassignment, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnership.
We make our recruitment decisions in a non-discriminatory manner in accordance with our commitment to identifying the right skills for the right role and our obligations under the law.