Assistant Vice President -Corporate Strategy
Assistant Vice President -Corporate Strategy - COR016650
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting Role applications for Assistant Vice President- Corporate Strategy We are looking for an experienced strategist to join Genpact’s corporate strategy team as Assistant Vice President, based in the London area. The purpose of the role is to develop and execute strategies which deliver growth across Genpact’s portfolio globally. The individual will be engaged in projects to help identify and develop new opportunities for Genpact, through external market; and also inspire change in the organization through the management of critical initiatives. The ideal candidate should have an MBA. The candidate will also have a good awareness of digital and technology trends with developed viewpoints on future scenarios.
- Strategy development – deliver projects that supply to Genpact’s strategic development and answer the key strategic questions that the business is facing
- Research and analysis – design and undertake external research programs in support of strategy projects including market, customer and competitor analysis
- Technology trends – supervising tech trends impacting the transformation industry and developing viewpoints on future development
- People development and team leadership - mentor junior members of the team in core strategy consulting skills and chipping in to continuous learning environment
- Strategy execution and organisational change – follow strategy projects through into implementation by handling change and working with partners across a global, matrixed organisation
- Financial analysis and financial modelling – analyse internal financial data and build business cases for investment into new business areas
- Internal consulting – supporting business units / service line leadership teams in strategy development and planning
- M&A – work closely with the M&A team to develop strategic rationale, assess acquisition targets, find ways to partner cases, and developing supporting materials
Qualifications we seek in you! Minimum Qualifications
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Proven track record in strategy consulting or internal corporate strategy team with rapid personal progression
- Record of success in developing and implementing business unit and / or corporate strategy
- Robust drive, work ethic, and leadership skills including high levels of self-motivation and self-review needed.
- Excellence in framing problems and structuring programs of research and analysis to answer critical questions
- Experience in sizing market opportunities in areas of limited data
- Excellent academic record with MBA desirable
- Base level of digital acuity in some aspects of new tech could include depth and /or project experience in data, analytics, automation, Artificial Intelligence, experience or cloud
- Developed change management skills and ability to find senior leader sponsorship
- Global outlook and dedication to diversity and inclusion
- Curiosity, commitment to learning and development, and ability to learn fast
- Flexible and should be fine with traveling, though not extensive
- Outstanding communications skills --- written and verbal
- Possess high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- A self-starter needing minimal strategic direction to perform day to day responsibilities
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Assistant Vice President
Primary Location United Kingdom-London
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Mar 11, 2021, 2:57:36 PM
Unposting Date May 10, 2021, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time