Assistant Portfolio Manager - Global Investors
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- CBRE Ltd
- 26 Jan 18 2018-01-26
As an Assistant Portfolio Manager, you will supervise the asset management of a portfolio of 50 assets located in 11 countries. You will be responsible for the optimization of the portfolio of direct real estate investments.
• Operations: ensure the exploitation of the property portfolio by CBREGI asset management platform, including asset management initiatives, Capex and maintenance budget monitoring, implementation of ESG policy
• Reporting: ensure reporting on the performance of the portfolio both internally and towards the fund-investors.
• Work the CBREGI asset management team on the preparation of approval papers and board papers required as well as assisting the team in responding to ad hoc data requests and clients presentations;
• On boarding of the newly acquired assets to comply with CBREGI processes
• Coordinate and manage the quarterly valuation process
• Relationship Management: Develop and maintain strong relationships within CBRE Global Investors
• Support and assist the Portfolio Manager on the disposal programme
• University or Masters degree;
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
• Proven track record in asset management or portfolio management of real estate;
• Preferably international experience, knowledge of European real estate markets;
• Excellent written & verbal communication;
• Good ability to work in a team;
• Attention to detail and good organisational skills.
• Flexible and able to travel within Europe;
• Innovative, out-of-the box thinking;
• For this position fluent English is required, preference for a second European language