Assistant Manager - Financial Services People Consulting
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Nov 18
he successful candidate will possess the following skills/experience/qualifications: - Learning — definition of client training needs, creation of training modules, creating evaluation frameworks for training, working with instructional designers, delivering training - Organisation Design – undertaking organisation baselining and spans and layers analysis - Communication – stakeholder management, engagement and communication skills, both in writing and orally - Project management – supporting the delivery of a work stream or discrete set of deliverables - A qualification such as: CIPD, Occupational Psychology, MBA, Prince2 and Coaching (or equivalent)
We are seeking an FS PC Assistant Manager with experience of working within FS. The individual will possess knowledge and skills in Learning and Organisation Transformation. They must also have proven experience working on and / or leading either Transformational Learning and/or Organisation Transformation work streams or projects within Banking and wider Financial Services.
The FS PC Assistant Manager will:
- Project manage client work and/or manage a single work stream within a more complex change programme
- Lead a small team of consultants, likely to include a mix of onshore and offshore team members
- Work closely with the client project manager and team members to successfully deliver project outcomes
- Provide specialist and technical input and review of others’ inputs in the design and development of learning project deliverables
- Contribute to organisation design initiatives in FS PC. This may include working with key account teams to scope opportunities or help to develop proposals to meet client requirements.