Assistant Manager – Loan Agency
- £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Our client is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their growing Loan Agency division. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business within an expending team and would suit a candidate with a minimum or two years of experience within a similar role.
- Working closely with Lenders and Borrowers in agreeing waterfall of payments on Interest Payment Dates and preparing/reviewing the ensuing payments.
- Liaising with Banks and other financial institutions to apply Bank account mandates, Account Notices and querying payment statuses etc..
- Preparing/Reviewing Rate Setting Notices, prepayment Notices, remittance advice
- Client onboarding with an element of KYC/due diligence requirement to be undertaken
- Maintaining the relevant internal systems up to date with new transactions and ensuring accuracy of data
- Monitoring the receipts of financial covenants from Borrowers
- Producing Loan Servicing Report
- Respond to queries from Auditors, other Finance Parties etc..
- Overseeing the invoice generation and cash collection
- Assist the Manager in the day to day running the team
- Supervision of administrators, including training
- Ensure that client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines
- Educated to degree level within Finance, Maths, Business or another relevant subject,
- Minimum of two years experience within a similar role.
- Understanding of Loan Agency function
- Ability to motivate and influence