Assistant Director Relationship Manager Insurance/reinsurance - London
We are currently working with a leading provider of financial analytics who service the biggest players within the financial sector and the business world. They seek to add a senior individual who is a subject matter expert within Insurance and Reinsurance, that can provide thought leadership and act as a practice lead for the portfolio of analytical tools. You will take a lead role in client engagement and business development, as well as providing strategic advisory on the most advantageous way of harnessing the data produced by the analytics.
The main functions of this role include identifying and qualifying prospects, initiating new sales activity and managing sales lifecycle. You will also be required to asess client needs and guide them with specific strategic guidance and product overviews.
Work and deliver sales strategies set to annual sales goals and targets.
The right person for this role would be identified as an industry expert in the field and be able to work as a trusted partner from clients to offer insightful advice and technical expertise.
Identify additional products and services from the menu of services from the company that might suit clients' needs.
- Bachelors degree in related field, with experience in business economics, finance, marketing or related fields.
- At least 10 years' experience working in the industry
- Deep understanding of customers' business and motivations in relation to insurance and reinsurance.
- Experience of pipeline management
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Managing a team