Assistant Director Operational Due Diliegence
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: GBP75000 - GBP100000 per annum + 6700
- Job Type: Full time
The Opportunity This is your opportunity to join a market-leading Post Merger Integration (PMI) team. You will develop an impressive range of commercial consulting skills that will multiply your career options. Benefiting from early client exposure and learning from some of the top practitioners in the field, you will be involved throughout the lifecycle of some of the largest, most complex and high profile deals in the UK and internationally.
The Assistant Director role includes the following activities:
- Supporting clients to deliver highly valued shareholder returns from integration or carve out programmes.
- Working across the whole deal lifecycle, from pre-deal synergy reviews and the development of integration or separation blueprints to day 1 planning and post-deal implementation.
- Developing your consulting skills in strategic and critical thinking, programme and change management.
- Developing your expertise in benefits tracking, reporting, risk and issue management, change control and stakeholder management.
- Review of sale and purchase agreement and correlating findings of due diligence process therein.
- Assessing current operating models and developing target operating models.
- Comprehensively supporting clients in solving complex business and operational issues
- Leading teams, working independently or as part of a bigger team
You will be based in our clients office, however this is a projects based role and you will be required to be based at a clients site when needed.
As an Assistant Director you will have responsibility for:
- Project management of mid to large scale integration/separation assignments including: client interface, managing an engagement team, managing project risks/issues and tracking merger benefits.
- Production of quality deliverables (usually detailed written reports and presentations) within agreed timescales, briefing Partner/Director accordingly. On larger deals this will involve responsibility for the production of report sections
- Supporting various marketing initiatives and practice development activities (e.g. client presentations, key client account management, industry, geography, and product programmes)
- Leading and assisting pitches/proposals
- Reviewing and preparing engagement letters, demonstrating technical/risk management awareness
- Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- The role may involve a significant amount of travel within the U.K. and overseas, and will require the flexibility to meet peaks of work inherent in the cycle of a deal.
- Worked on or delivered multiple integrations and/or separations
- An experienced consultant or line manager who has played a significant role in delivering complex programmes
- Previous experience in working with client teams to design strategies for integration/separation projects
- Experience of assisting with the design, development and delivery of numerous programmes or project initiatives
- Developed their skills in a top management consultancy or a corporate environment- preferably both
- Experience of change management and transformation initiatives
- Analytical and business diagnostic skills; including the ability to develop a target operating model
- Comfortable with working in a transaction environment with senior management and executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for the purposes of clearly communicating to clients, stakeholders and teams
- Degree qualified (minimum 2:1) or equivalent experience
- Full travel mobility
- The ability to present clearly in client meetings and pitches
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.