- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
Assistant Director, Business Analyst (Content) - 12 month fixed contract
Location: London, England, United KingdomWe are seeking a limited duration Business Analyst for our London office to support a strategic project seeking to integrate large data set(s) into our flagship product, CreditView, through multiple distribution channels. The Business Analyst will work with stakeholders to understand the spectrum of needs and capabilities, and then elaborate with the wider cross-disciplinary project team to support the development of solutions that meet the stakeholder requirements. This role will include the creation and appropriate productionization of a new data ingestion pathway, as well as the distribution of that data through various channels, both data focused and User Experience focused. This Business Analyst will need to have a mastery of data-intense product development from project inception through to project closure, including roadmapping, prioritization and sequencing, as well as testing, support, and transition.
The Business Analyst will:
- Support roadmap planning activities
- Act as Business Analysis lead for a large project with support from more senior members of the team
- Elicit business and implementation requirements from stakeholders with appropriate prioritization and dependencies identified
- Participate in and advise on architectural decisions that impact the product.
- Support user testing; participate in validation sessions
- Act as product lead in the relevant Agile planning activities
- Create, manage and execute user acceptance plans
- Develop and deliver support documentation and training material
- Act as escalation point for technical and functional product questions raised by stakeholders
- Knowledge transfer with junior team members who will maintain product functionality
This position sits within the Content team within Moody's Analytics.
Moody's Analytics is a fast-growing subsidiary of Moody's Corporation (ticker: MCO). Separate from the rating agency ("Moody's Investor Service"), Moody's Analytics serves some of the largest banks, asset managers, insurers, pension funds and non-finance corporations. We combine technology, data, modelling and thought leadership to help our customers measure, manage and monitor their risk. For more information on Moody's Analytics, visit www.moodysanalytics.com .
- Seasoned experience as a business analyst.
- Experience with financial data sets preferred.
- Experience on externally available products preferred.
- Knowledge of Agile development process and the use of a supporting requirement tool is preferred.
- Experience of project management preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, including presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels, with both internal and external parties.
- Must be highly organised and detail oriented.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Experience working on a global project preferred
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.