- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
Assistant Director – Product Strategist
Location: London, England, United KingdomThis role manages and lead projects that support the product strategy and strategic marketing of the Moody's Analytics BankFocus and InsuranceFocus business. As a core member of the product strategy team you will be working closely with key stakeholders across the sales, marketing and operational teams to ensure the successful delivery of key initiatives that drive revenue growth.
- Produce business analysis to support investment decisions, marketing initiatives, product development and strategic planning
- Lead on multiple projects with support as and where needed
- Continually expand product knowledge and educate sales force about product at team meetings, global off sites and product roadshows with support from more senior members of the team
- Support with the execution of activities alongside the product development, user experience and operational teams to ensure smooth delivery of product capabilities
- Work with product development team from requirements specification and development to roll out and then maintenance of product; co-ordinate implementation strategies
- Source and analyse market feedback on products and services, support the running of market intelligence programs
- Responsible for maintenance of up-to-date competitive intelligence and help develop strategic responses
- Work with sales and marketing teams to support campaign execution and internal communication of product initiatives
- Coordinate with marketing to ensure the provision of collateral materials that support effective customer and market engagement
- Develop training materials
- Contribute to pricing and packaging decisions, and support positioning of products
- Support the development of sales forecasts and business plans, and track performance throughout the year
- Ensure accurate and timely responses to product related questions raised by internal and external audiences
At Bureau van Dijk we are committed to empowering our customers to make better, faster decisions. We capture, treat and standardize the right data to deliver the richest, most reliable private company information on the market.
Our Orbis database is the world's most powerful comparable data resource on private companies, with information on around 300 million companies across all countries. And our range of Catalysts, powered by Orbis, are built to help customers with specific functions such as compliance, credit, M&A, procurement, transfer pricing and wallet sizing.
Moody's Analytics acquired Bureau van Dijk in August 2017. As part of Moody's Analytics, we believe that a diverse workforce representing an array of backgrounds and experiences contributes to the quality of our opinions, products and services. We support independent thought and promote a work environment that values and maximizes the contributions of all employees.?
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelors) required in business related discipline, Advance level business degree preferred
- Thorough understanding of global capital/credit markets; knowledge of Banking and Insurance industries and/or financial analysis of Banks and Insurance companies very desirable
- Proven strategy experience preferably gained in a strategy consulting, investment banking or investment management environment
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills (including intermediate knowledge of Excel)
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Good project management skills
- Ability to work independently and across teams
- Experience in product management and/or product marketing
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.