- City of London
- Jan 11, 2022
Graduate Entry-Level Account Assistant position: An opportunity to join an International Luxury Retail, Established Finance Team.
I am partnered with a Luxury Retail business who are looking for a Junior Account Assistant to join their finance team. My client is an international retail business that specialise in selling high-end office furniture's interior designs and equipment's. They are accredited market leaders and are partnered with leading luxury brands, as a global trading business with over £100m turnover business with HQ based in Central London - they have offices in Germany, US, Middle East and others.
My client is looking for a Junior Account Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This role would be well suited to a graduate or entry-level applicant looking for an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and looking to broaden their accountancy knowledge and experience. This is a newly created position with the team, reports to the Finance Manager and work along a team of 6 in finance. The current team can be described as fun, energetic dynamic team, the office is currently under a makeover to promotive a creative, remote work-life balance.
The role responsibilities would include the following: Key responsibilities:
- Process supplier invoices on Business Central 365
- Match supplier invoices to Purchase Orders (POs)
- Obtain authorisation of overhead invoices without POs
- Ensure invoices are allocated to projects (where applicable)
- Processing expenses
- Filing of invoices and expenses
- Producing Excel reports
- Ad hoc tasks, as required by the Finance Manager
- Manage day-to-day finance queries
- Assist the team in month-end close and quarterly reports
- Partner with other departments for finance queries.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.