Asset Transfers Administrator
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 06 Mar 18 2018-03-06
We have a brand new opportunity for an entry level candidate to join our Corporate and Client department within the Transfers team.
The Client Money and Asset teams ensure all money and assets held by Transact for clients are recorded accurately. The Transfers team is responsible for confirming that client money and asset transfers are completed, registered and updated on the Clients' portfolio within tight deadlines.
Working as part of this team you will:
- Ensure a smooth process of transfers onto our platform;
- Deal with physical holdings and certificates from shares and then manually input the data into CREST;
- Call other platforms in order to chase Transfers such as Pensions, ISAs and Unit Trusts;
- Investigate queries that may arise;
- Continually seek to improve processes to make them more efficient;
- Ensure procedures and process maps are relevant, well presented, accurate and current.
This role is ideal for someone interested in understanding how investment assets flow through the back office of a leading platform company. You will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the investment industry, Transact’s place in it and a genuine interest in starting a career in this sector.
The role would suit a recent graduate looking to make a start in the financial services industry or equally someone interested in continuing their already established experience in back office investment processing.
You will be liaising with other platforms, investment companies and 3rd parties over the phone on a daily basis so we are looking for someone with an excellent phone manner and great relationship building skills. We are looking for a proactive individual who will take ownership for completing tasks in a set timescale under a pressurised environment. You’ll be a conscientious team player with excellent attention to detail and able to work through large quantities of complex data accurately.
In return we offer a competitive basic salary, company discretionary bonus scheme and excellent benefits package including BUPA health insurance, season ticket loan, 25 days annual leave and sponsorship for relevant professional qualifications.