Asset Reconciliations Administrator
Working with M&G Prudential as an Asset Reconciliations Administrator means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to become the best loved and most successful savings & investments business. The forthcoming planned de-merger of M&G Prudential from the Prudential Group PLC provides a terrific opportunity to create a truly international and integrated savings and investments firm. A firm built on a rich and long history and with a commitment to an innovative future centred on the needs of customers and clients. There is a genuine opportunity to drive competitive advantage with value creation through the formation of this new organisation. If you're inspired to join us, and have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for. The Role:
Ensure that our Master Records for the Nominal Holdings agree with the Custodian Records and with those maintained by other M&G Business areas.
Liase with other Business Areas to investigate the 'Breaks' and prepare Management Information Reports as defined in the Stock Reconciliation Procedures.
Ensure the Manager is kept informed of any Issues that require urgent resolutions Key Responsibilities:
You will have:
- Reconcile the Assets held in the M&G and PPM Quasar Master Records with the Custodian and other Sundry Banks, Brokers and Agencies (Collateral)
- Via the CTC Reconciliation tool, ensure all Items are investigated and the appropriate action taken i.e.
- Liase with the relevant area to resolve the 'Breaks'
- All Unresolved 'Breaks' should be assigned correctly to the relevant area for resolution via the MIS Excel Spreadsheet and updated as required.
- Prepare the Weekly MIS Report.
- Ensure the Access Database for Asset Recs
- Is updated daily.
- Liaise with the Trustees of Unit linked Funds and prepare Pricing Packs
- Ensure all Procedures are followed and the Reconciliations are prepared on a timely basis.
- Ensure the Supervisor is kept informed of any Issues regularly.
- Assist with the Transitions and liaise
- Ad-hoc duties
- At least two years' experience in the Asset or Cash Reconciliations Environment with a Custodian Bank or Asset Management Company.
- Additional Knowledge of Stock Market Instruments, Settlement procedures and Corporate Actions or Global Custody will be desirable.
- IAQ - desirable
People who work at M&G Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing, commercial environment that's totally focused on customers.
As an M&G Prudential colleague you'll get all the support you'd expect, including full training and professional development. You'll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
M&G Prudential is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple - to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.