- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Oct 18
Asset Management, QT Fund, Quantitative Researcher, AN/ASO, London #114511
As one of the world's leading financial services group, Credit Suisse provides its clients with investment banking, private banking and asset management services worldwide. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has a long tradition of meeting the complex financial needs of a wide range of clients, offering advisory services, comprehensive solutions and innovative products to
companies, institutional clients and high-net-worth private clients globally. The Credit Suisse Group is active in over 50 countries and employs approximately 40,000 people.
Further information can be found at www.credit-suisse.com .
Cultural diversity is essential to our success. As such, we employ people from more than 100 countries. Credit Suisse empowers employees to work openly and respectfully with each other and with clients, ultimately striving to deliver superior results while offering initiatives and
programs to assist employees achieve a healthy work-life balance.
QT Fund LTD:
The Fund's investment objective is to deliver a consistent, low volatility, positive return stream with limited drawdowns.
The Investment Manager seeks to achieve this objective by developing and running a variety of quantitative, systematic trading and investment strategies. Specifically, the Investment Manager's personnel formulate hypotheses about the drivers of asset returns and apply a rigorous scientific approach to design, develop, implement and manage strategies around these hypotheses.
- The chance to work in a dynamic trading environment
- Opportunity for a trader to bring EMEA Equities trading and research signal specialization to a growing fund to improve trading efficiencies and deliver new strategies in the EMEA region
- The ability to support trading supervisors with their management of trade capture related controls.
- Strong work ethic, highly organized, detail-oriented, and motivated to drive projects
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience of developing quantitative strategies and signals in the EMEA region.
- Capable to work and perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Intellectual curiosity to develop new trading signals
- Strong quantitative skills with an advanced degree from a leading academic institution
- Fluent in at least one statistical language, e.g. Matlab, R, SPlus