Asset Management Operations - Equities
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Nov 17 2017-11-22
My client, a boutique city based asset management firm is looking to hire an Operations Analyst .
My client , a top asset management firm are looking to add an experienced professional to the Operations team in response to significant firm asset growth. The Operations team are responsible for ensuring that all trades are processed accurately, from the point of capture to settlement, and reconciliations and other daily procedures are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
This individual will be assisting with
- Daily cash, stock & NAV, P&L reconciliations
- Trade support – confirmations, settlements, break resolution
- Ensuring all daily procedures and checks are completed
- Corporate actions processing & investigation
- Ad-hoc queries
- Project work, process improvements
- Ideally experience in buy-side operations
- Knowledge of equities and CFDs
- Cash, stock, NAV, P&L reconciliation experience
- Knowledge of whole trade-cycle, execution though to settlement
- Corporate actions
- Ability to understand the working parts of a fund and how they interact.
- High level Excel
- Strong mathematically
- Omgeo CTM knowledge desirable
- Bloomberg AIM knowledge desirable
If you are keen please send your CV. You would need to have Asset Management Operations experience in equities.