GOLDMAN SACHS ASSET MANAGEMENT
We provide investment management solutions across all major asset classes to a diverse set of institutional and individual clients.
Bringing together traditional and alternative investments, we provide clients around the world with a dedicated partnership and focus on long-term performance. As the firm's primary investment area, we provide investment and advisory services for some of the world's leading pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies, endowments, foundations, financial advisors and individuals, for which we oversee more than $2 trillion in assets under supervision. Working in a culture that values integrity and transparency, you will be part of a diverse team that is passionate about our craft, our clients, and building sustainable success. We are:
- Investors , spanning traditional and alternative markets offering products and services
- Advisors , understanding our clients' priorities and poised to help provide investment advice and strategies that make sense for their portfolios
- Thought Leaders , providing timely insights across macro and secular themes to help inform our clients' investment decisions
- Innovators , using our suite of digital solutions to help our clients address complex challenges and meet their financial goals
Goldman Sachs Asset Management Fund Services Limited is the Dublin based UCITS management company and global distributor of the public fund range, and the Alternative Investment Fund Manager for the private fund range, of Goldman Sachs Asset Management. In this capacity, Goldman Sachs Asset Management Fund Services Limited appoints and oversees distribution partners for the Asset Management funds.
European Shareholder Services is based in Dublin and London, and provides world class client service to investors in the Asset Management funds and assists the Sales teams in their distribution efforts internationally.
International Distributor Onboarding sits within European Shareholder Services and aims to strengthen the client franchise by providing world class client service and execution in a controlled and scalable manner. The team is located in Dublin and London, and is responsible for on-boarding and overseeing distribution partners of the Asset Management fund range. The team interacts with key stakeholders across Asset Management including Sales, Product Development, Portfolio Management, Legal, Compliance, Risk, and Operations to manage our distribution partner experience. YOUR IMPACT
As part of the Distributor Onboarding team the candidate will be required to manage ongoing responsibilities with regard to onboarding and lifecycle events for our distribution partners, specialising in the coordination of complex, high profile, and strategically important relationships across multiple regions. In addition, the candidate will be involved in driving the execution of key strategic initiatives aimed at strengthening our distribution oversight framework and improving our distribution partner service offering.
The role entails stakeholder coordination and requires strong attention to detail, self-motivation, and pro-activity to deliver exceptional client service whilst adhering to regulatory and compliance requirements. As an owner of the end to end onboarding process, the candidate will have the opportunity to identify inefficiencies and drive enhancements to improve the client experience and ensure regulatory and compliance standards are met.
This role will allow the candidate to gain broad exposure to the workings of the Asset Management business and our distribution partners. HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Act as the subject matter expert for Sales teams to lead successful onboarding and other lifecycle events for Asset Management fund distribution partners
- Understand the end to end onboarding process including Know Your Client, Anti Money Laundering, Due Diligence, Legal Agreements, Fee Terms, and Operational Processes
- Coordinate, organize and lead all internal stakeholder discussions and serve as a point of escalation for issues throughout the distribution partner event
- Maintain internal controls and quality checks for the end to end onboarding process, and escalate to Compliance, Legal and Senior Management as appropriate
- Develop a clear understanding of bespoke distribution partner requirements and provide solutions
- Ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are being met, and any changes are assessed and successfully coordinated amongst stakeholders
- Review and maintain internal policies and procedures to identify inefficiencies and drive enhancements with a view to increasing client service, controls and scalability
- Develop and analyse reporting designed to monitor distribution activities and evaluate effectiveness
- Produce regular metrics and presentation materials, including board level reporting for activities related to the funds, and provide information for ad-hoc requests
The candidate will be required to work with senior members of Goldman Sachs Asset Management in order to cover day to day and project related tasks. SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of relevant industry experience
- Knowledge of EU funds administration and compliance standards
- Familiarity with KYC, AML, CRS, DD, legal agreements, and fee terms
- Client service focus with a control and risk mitigation mind-set
- Solution provision competency with exceptional judgement and ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Strong organizational, communication, time management, prioritisation, and analytical skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships to lead coordination of internal stakeholders and external counterparties
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2022. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity