We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €801bn in assets as of the end of 2019. We employ 2,360 people around the world and operate out of 20 countries.
The Analysts contributes to the management and value creation of a portfolio consisting of retail / office / residential / logistics / alternative assets.
The Analyst assist the Asset Manager and contributes the definition and the implementation of the best value creation strategy for some assets. He/she is responsible for :
- Collect and analyse all relevant and updated data / documentation at asset level (technical, legal, tax and commercial data)
- Proving analysis contributing to the definition of the asset strategy, the preparation of the annual business plans
- Set-up financial models (DCF)
- Contribute to the preparation and the monitoring of the asset budget (revenues, opex and capex) coordinating with the property managers or asset operators
- Monitor external valuations
- Monitor asset KPI’s and contribute to reporting of the investors
- Contribute to the supervision of tenancy issues, claims and potential law suits with legal advisors
- Contribute to the implementation of the marketing and letting strategy
- Contribute to the monitoring of refurbishment or development programs coordinating with internal and/or external development experts.
- Assist in the preparation of disposals (data room, valuation, RFP, etc...)
- Support some investments underwritings led by the Acquisitions teams
- Provide analytical and presentation support on ad hoc strategic / managerial topics
- Educated degree in business or real estate
- Proven interest in real estate
- Understanding of legislations and/or financial techniques related to real estate investments
- Accomplished interpersonal skills, ability to work efficiently in a team in an international and matrix environment
- Autonomous, initiative, entrepreneurial and result driven culture
- Strong analytical and synthesis capacity
- Verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Creative thinking, capability to develop innovative solutions
- Fluent in English