Asset Management - Quantitative Research – Vice President
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match. The Team:
JPMorgan AWM is expanding its derivatives capabilities for better risk management, return generation and liability hedging - across its multi asset portfolio consisting of equity, credit, rates and FX derivatives.
The primary aim of this team is to lead buildout of strategic multi asset AWM Derivatives platform. Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications/Skills Required :
- Work with portfolio managers to build new portfolio analytics and measures
- Build robust toolset for structuring, scenario testing and back testing of strategies
- Develop new instrument representations and integrate with pricing libraries
- Develop hedging capability for key risks [ equity , credit ,rates and FX ] .
- Collaborate with IB QR teams to use, build and enhance their products /models for AWM
- Liaising with business functions- operations, controls and compliance.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong collaborative team player with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in equity derivatives pricing theory and standard models (either front office or model validation)
- Excellent coding skills with python/C++ development experience
- Outstanding academic record with a scientific/engineering degree from a top-tier institution