In this role you will be working with a leader in the wholesale energy market, who manage a portfolio of assets within commodities. They are growing their application support team due to internal progression, confirming the fact that this company provides a lot of support and internal opportunity. Within this role, you will be exposed to the front, middle and back office, and will collaborate closely with the teams to plan and implement enhancements.
- Skills in SQL
- Knowledge of a scripting language, e.g. Python
- Experience in diagnosing application problems
- Understanding of the trade lifecycle
- Experience of a trading-based service delivery environment
- Define and implement team processes to handle all support activities including the provision of up-to-date documentation.
- Diagnose and resolve day-to-day live system incidents
- Effectively record and monitor progress of all incidents and service requests raised
- Operate within a change-controlled environment through the creation of thorough deployment plans
- Liaise with other support/development teams to resolve cross-system issues.
- Monitor the availability, performance and throughput of supported applications
- Share knowledge and expertise with others, coaching and supporting team members as required
They are looking for someone who has great communication and interpersonal skills, whilst also having a problem-solving mentality.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please get in touch, or