- based on experience
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Feb 18
Application Support - EMEA
- London, England, United Kingdom
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
* To provide 1st line cross platform support to the ETS supported businesses in London.
* To improve service delivery and speed of problem analysis/resolution.
* The Service Delivery teams provide the business with high support visibility during core working hours.
* Support all Business Desktop applications and operating environments
* Be proactive in supporting business requirements and associated technologies
* Assist in specifying any desktop equipment requirements within supported areas
* Liase with on-site installations team to ensure all installations are carried out successfully
* Liase with other IT departments as and when necessary
* Understand and follow correct escalation procedures
* Ensure all non-Trouble Ticket work is relayed to the team leader
* Previous technical knowledge of support systems
* Previous customer service delivery of technical systems
* Administration knowledge of NT and Netware
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Netware, NT4, Host Applications, Lotus Notes
* Communication Skills - ability to explain/understand relevant issues
* Telephone Skills - polite mannerism/informative/helpful
* Problem Solving Skills - natural inclination towards problem resolution
* Customer Service Orientation - build positive working relationships with customers at all times providing realistic information and managing their expectations
* Industry Understanding - previous experience of Investment Banking industry preferable
* Teamwork and co-operation - Ability to gel and work in a team oriented environment
* Initiative - ability to think proactively
Possibility of out of hours and weekend work. Possible 24hour callout.
Campus wide support may involve travel between sites.
About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its J.P. Morgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.