FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Application Support - Identity Access Management - Investment Bank You will be responsible for the support, maintenance and development for applications which are used across the business.
An Application Support role within Identity Access Management is available at an Investment Bank based in The City.
You will be responsible for managing IT systems used by a range of different teams across the business. You will also be supporting, developing and maintaining these applications.
For this role it is key that you have experience with administration and development on the SailPoint Application
- Maintain production stability across the IT application stack
- Maintain appropriate vendor relationships
- Update, create and review of support documentation and procedures
- Providing guidance and support to business projects from beginning to deliver
- Provide first, second and third line support across the Control IT Applications
- Participate in annual BCM tests
- Own and maintain Disaster Recovery plans for Control IT Support Applications
- GBP0.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick