- Permanent, Full time
- Schroders Investment Management
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Full time
Application SpecialistJob Statement:
Reporting to the Head of Business Application Support and providing general IT support to Wealth Management business. Focus will be on Salesforce, SharePoint, Microsoft products,T24 and Folio.
Overview of Key Duties:
• First point of contact for Wealth Management users on all support issues for T24, Folio, Salesforce and Microsoft Office queries
- Will be required to separate issues raised between system errors, requirement for change or training issues
- Where necessary required to document issues and escalate to second level support
• Demonstrate an advanced technical level in the Microsoft suite including Excel, Word and SharePoint.
• Provide Salesforce support and training for the Wealth Management business.
• Provide End user training for T24 and Folio
• Document and review IT procedures where necessary
• Requirements analysis. This will include writing of business specifications for Wealth Management IT systems enhancements
• Own the User Defined Tool master repository for the Wealth management division
• Ensure that business continuity requirements for UK Wealth Management are tested, in place and up to date
• To work as part of the team in producing specialised reporting for the business
• Provide SharePoint support to the team and wider Wealth Management business as required to include;
- Creation and management of lists and libraries
- Knowledge of permission architecture
- Knowledge of document/site page management
- Creation/management of web pages
- Creation of forms using InfoPath
- Understanding and he ability to create workflows within Nintex
• Qualified to provide internal standard IT systems advice.
• Demonstrate good team skills
• Role has no direct impact on external clients. The role has no contact with clients.
• The role holder's actions impact mostly on their own work and their immediate colleagues within the organisation.
• Typical educational requirement: Advanced degree graduate requiring at least 5 years work experience.
• Previous experience in providing support for CRM products. Knowledge of T24 is desired but not essential as training will be provided.
• Good business analysis skills
• Needs to have 3-5 years prior experience in the IT field in order to fulfil the requirements of the role.
• Microsoft Certified Master or equivalent
• Responsible for planning own workload typically against a backdrop of changing priorities and / or external events for a day ahead.
• Is required to make routine judgments in situations which are well precedential.
• Will be required to take ownership of areas and make decisions that will have an impact on the Wealth Management business.
• Has routine contact with others in the organisation involving transfer of factual information. A degree of explanation may be required.
• Has either no contact with individuals external to the organisation during the normal course of work or has infrequent ad hoc contacts of a routine nature.