You will be developing and maintaining high quality software products supporting the standards and infrastructure.
Your responsibilities will include:
- supporting and complying with documented software processes and procedure requirements across all phases of software product life cycle
- Participating in entire lifecycle of software development
- Delivering high quality code
- implementing programming methodologies, standards, and procedures.
You will need to have the following:
- Extensive experience in .NET framework development, C# and SQL server
- Knowledge of web frameworks, client server architecture and web protocols
- Object orientated design and development
- Unit testing and TDD
- Use of Jira, Confluence and bitbucket
If this is the right role for you, apply via the link provided and get in touch with Paula at Marlin Selection.