- 100,000 basic plus benefits and bonus GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- The JM Group
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
A leading Payments company are now seeking an Applications Architect to join their London team. You will lead application design for key business applications and work alongside senior stakeholders to ensure they maintain their position at the forefront of technology trends.
A leading Payments organisation are seeking an Application Architect to join their growing function in Central London.
As part of the Architecture team, this individual will be tasked with creating high-level designs for bespoke applications and capabilities across the business, liaising with senior stakeholders and contributing to the future business and technology roadmap. We require a strategic thought leader, communicator and influencer.
Key Skills Required:
- Proven experience across application architecture within a complex environment
- Experience designing systems using Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
- Experience leading IT transformation and change programmes
- Experience of influencing, presenting to and negotiating at all levels including senior management
- You will be an energized and committed professional driven to succeed
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent, ideally in Computer Science or similar subject
- TOGAF, Open Group Certified Architect, Zachman or AWS certifications would be highly advantageous
If you are interested in applying to this role and meet the role requirements, please reply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.