* 6-8 years experience in Appian development, we are requiring a Lead Appian Developer to work on a hug larg-scale transformation piece in Financial Services. * Extensive experience in design and development in Appian BPM including tempo, mobile features, forums, sites, SAIL, plugin. * Experience developing Appian smart services and plugins * Expertise in implementing BPM solutions for case management and process simplification using BPM
- 6-8 years experience in Appian development, we are requiring a Lead Appian Developer to work on a hug larg-scale transformation piece in Financial Services.
- Extensive experience in design and development in Appian BPM including tempo, mobile features, forums, sites, SAIL, plugin.
- Experience developing Appian smart services and plugins
- Expertise in implementing BPM solutions for case management and process simplification using BPM
- You will be working on a wide range of applications in various phases such as design, development, enhancement, deployment and support under agile delivery model
We are going through unprecedented growth in the last few years due to investment in cutting edge technology services, an impressive hiring and talent strategy and a growing list of industry leading clients within Financial Services.
You can expect to work on large-scale transformation work amongst a team of technology Appian experts, determined to continue to provide modern and leading services to the most forward thinking organisations in the UK. Expect to be challenged and work in fast paced environments and exceptional job satisfaction.
- As the Lead Appian Developer you wil;l need to have had experience and have a passion to participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian based applications
- Demo development efforts to Program team
- Work closely with testers/QA teams
- Work closely with UI/UX team
- Build applications: interfaces, process flows, expressions, data types, sites, integrations, etc
- Appian-SAIL, Java, Webservices, database, BPM, and Agile experience
- Possesses good knowledge on best practices suggested by Appian in designing the solutions
- Excellent understanding Appian Group types, Process Designing, Security and CDT
- Expert on designating the reports and develop those using Appian
- Understand the rules management and CDT use in Appian - Its benefit and disadvantage
- Good knowledge of Agile Scrum and knowledge of tools like JIRA
- Should have leadership skills to guide a small team on technical solutions
- Should possess excellent communications skills
- Some experience of working at client site or client communication is desirable
- Certification: Appian Level 2 (mandatory)
For further information or to register your interest, call Gavin Savage on 020 7780 6700 or apply below.
Role: Appian Developer
Day Rate: £350 - £450
Contact: Gavin Savage
Telephone: 020 7780 6700