Android C++ Developer - Software house - Real time- London
posted on 26 July 2017 in: ○ London ○ Permanent Salary:
up to £100k bonus + 20% bonus + relocation package Summary:
My Client is responsible for creating the world's premier source of real-time and historical financial market data and analytics.
• 350,000 subscriptions globally
• 200 million lines of C++
• Average of 43 billion live updates a day
• 4 C++ developers on the C++ standards committee. The Role:
With your in depth knowledge of C++, you will be tasked to develop, design, and define Bloomberg's market leading service in real time on popular mobile platforms. With a growing group of 50+ engineers, you will specialize in creating mobile UI's, client software, infrastructure and services all aimed to making the definitive mobile experience for the financial markets. Requirements:
You will be an eager to learn, great collaborator with:
• Expertise developing and designing Android applications
• Proficiency writing C++ with the Android NDK Salary and Benefits:
• Up to £100,00 - Dependent on experience and subject to interview
• A generous relocation package - More information available upon request
• Full VISA sponsorship available where required
If you're strong C++ developer who wants to know more, please get in touch!
firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3475 7196
If you are interested in alternative roles please feel free to register below, and with our extensive network of industry contacts, we can help find the perfect position for you!
Oxford Knight - Dedicated recruiters in the City of London placing candidates in technology jobs across a wide variety of industries worldwide.