Analyst (proficient in English, Russian and Kazakh)
- £65,000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Lapwing Advisers Ltd
- 22 Sep 18 2018-09-22
Lapwing Advisors Limited, a London based FCA regulated Corporate Finance firm, whose services include: cross-border fund-raising, debt and equity refinancing, expert valuations, financial forecasting, and the sale, syndication and completion of corporate finance transactions, require the services of an Analyst. The position will primarily be based in London, but may include travel to Central Asia.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Assessing and reporting back to management on the needs of the company’s Central Asian clients;
- Identify specific issues which the company must address to respond to the needs of clients within the Central Asian market;
- Assisting in compiling the responses to address the needs of clients;
- Providing timely information to clients, to assist them in their decision-making process; and
- Assisting with presentations, reports and other documents for clients.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- The ability to assist the growth of the business in the Republic of Kazakhstan and potentially the broader Central Asian region;
- Solid grasp of international relations;
- Solid organizational and analytical skills;
- Ability to coordinate, manage, direct others and report to stakeholders;
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in English, Russian and Kazakh;
- Education to degree level;
- Computer literate, Mac/Windows and professional programs
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 5 October 2018.