Director, Investor & Funds
Focused on underwriting and executing value add and opportunistic real estate deals on a pan European basis, this role sits within a successful, well-established PERE team with a great pedigree.
- Following a busy and successful year, and with significant capital to deploy, the team has a requirement for an Analyst or Junior Associate with fluent written /spoken English plus second European language to join the London office
- The role will report to the Founding Partner
- The role will work on deals across European jurisdictions
- All asset classes, W European markets
- Analyse and assist with underwriting and structuring deals.
- Take the lead on financial modelling and research and support the co-ordination of due diligence.
- Work closely with the leadership of the business in executing the strategy and pipeline for Europe.
- Post transaction management of investments including asset management strategies, assisting with investment/divestment decisions, financing and working closely with external consultants and JV/operating partners and property managers.
Background and Experience
- Proven exposure and demonstrable track record within real estate investment in Europe.
- Real estate professional with circa 2-4 years’ experience.
- Strong financial modelling and analysis skills.
- Fluent verbal /written English
- Ideally, will also have business proficiency in an additional European language
- Experience across negotiation, execution, realisation and asset management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong academic credentials (2:1 or better) from a leading University.
- Highly IT literate.
- Team player, smart, flexible, honest and truly collegiate in his or her approach.
- Ability to work with high levels of autonomy within a team framework.
- Entrepreneurial flair and business acumen, quick to learn and adaptable.
- Ability to work closely with/manage external teams effectively
- Professional attitude and a passion for real estate.
- Enjoys being challenged, works in a balanced way when under pressure
- Well-developed sense of teamwork/camaraderie.
- Strong business ethics and principles.