Recruitment Business Partner
After an extremely busy year, our UK Investment Banking team is looking to find some exciting talent to bring on board to help support our continuing success. This opportunity is ideal for a high-calibre individual who is looking to move into a smaller team where they will work closely with the Sector Leads.
- Working with the wider team on M&A transactions for new and existing clients;
- Preparing strategic presentation materials for company boards and for use in company pitches;
- Undertaking detailed sector and company research on an ad-hoc basis including valuation exercises;
- Attending meetings and calls with mandated and potential clients.
- Degree Educated, ideally within an analytical subject (Economics,Maths,Chemistry)
- 1-2 years UK Investment Banking experience in either a bulge bracket of Corporate Finance house would be highly desirable.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to a high quality of work.
- Clear motivations for moving into the investment banking world.
Have we sparked your interest? Then please apply online.