Analyst, Real Estate Debt Fund
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- MacDonald and Company(UK)
- 04 Dec 17 2017-12-04
A successful candidate will form an integral part of a growing and entrepreneurial debt fund. As an Analyst, they will be responsible for primarily assisting the team with the analysis, origination and on-going management of existing investments.
Reporting to: Senior Associate & Sr. Analyst
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Due Diligence/ Deal Origination:
o Assist with the analysis of potential lending opportunities to include cash flow modelling, property valuations, investment analyses (IRRs, sensitivity tables, etc.) and structuring.
o Assist with the review of the valuation and MI to ensure they tie with ECDI’s modelling assumptions.
o Utilise any additional information sourced by the rest of the deal team to adjust underwriting
o Work with the team to assemble the investment committee reports and compile supporting documents.
• Post Closing & Loan Management:
o Work with the Head of Property to complete the Post Acquisition/Quarterly reports for investors.
o Conduct ongoing quantitative and qualitative analyses to support decision making relating to the respective sponsor’s business plan.
o Attend quarterly management meetings with the Head of Property.
• Fund Performance Monitoring:
o Track loan performance by updating the quarterly IRR model, preparing quarterly and annual loan reviews and investor reports.
o Ensure that the relevant final documentation is provided to the loan servicer, ECP finance team and correctly filed on the ECDI systems.
• 1-2 years real estate finance / structured finance / syndication experience
• Minimum II.i degree
• Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft PowerPoint
• Strong communication skills including writing/composition, oral, and listening skills
• Demonstrable real estate and credit experience
• Must possess a good attitude, excellent attention to detail, professionalism, and a sincere interest in real estate finance