Analyst 2 & 3 - Global Investment Bank - Paris
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Banking
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
A Global Investment Bank is looking to add a an analyst into their French coverage team.
A leading investment bank is looking to add an individual at the Analyst 2 or 3 level to cover their growing French coverage team.
French Coverage team is one of the few growing M&A practices in Paris, the team works on a range of cross border transactions with a focus on sell side M&A but also works on buy side, leveraged finance and ECM projects.
The team is highly selective on the opportunities they pursue and take a much more targeted approach, working with a range of large corporates and big financial sponsors. The team works closely with the wider organisation at an international level.
- Technically strong Analyst 2 or 3
- Exceptional deal experience at Analyst level within an Investment Bank in London/Paris
- M&A focussed skill set
- Assisting in execution of on-going deals within the group, e.g. M&A transactions, ECM etc.
- Modelling (operating models, capital models, merger models, LBO, etc.)
- Supporting senior bankers delivering strategic advice to clients
- Strategic idea generation
- Preparation of pitch book and discussion materials
Skills and qualifications
- 2-4 years experience of working within Investment Banking
- Fluency in French and English
- Detail orientated and accurate
- Mastery of complex modeling
- Takes ownership and drives processes forward
- Minimum 2:1 or equivalent from a leading University
- Strong deal flow and execution exposure
- Strong motivations to move to Paris