Analyst - Valuation Advisory
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- CBRE Ltd
- 29 Jan 18 2018-01-29
The purpose of this job is to assist the Data Centre Valuation team in providing analytical support.
The Data Centre Valuation team was established to answer the increasing demand for specialist valuation advice in this unique and dynamic real estate sector. The team works closely with the transaction-focused Data Centre Solutions team within CBRE’s Global Corporate Services division, and has quickly established a market leading reputation within the data centre sector with an unrivalled track record across the UK, EMEA and APAC. This role would be a key appointment to the team, benefiting from the opportunity for variety in terms of instruction types and geographies covered, but also the potential to specialise and be involved at the forefront of a rapidly emerging and exciting sector. Reporting to the head of the team, the role offers wide ranging client exposure and responsibility, together with excellent career prospects.
• Analysing valuation data and highlighting changes and potential impacts on value.
• Setting up, preparing and updating valuations in valuation software.
• Data extraction and preparing bespoke analysis of valuation information.
• Collation, analysis and presentation of investment comparables and ensure internal databases are up-to-date.
• To integrate with the wider CBRE EMEA network and other business lines such as the Data Centre Solutions team.
• To support an expanding team in its business development objectives and continued growth in revenue.
• Writing and presenting economic and market commentaries for a number of countries throughout the EMEA and APAC regions.
• Researching and responding to data requests of various kinds from clients and other teams.
• Highly numerate and ability to grasp complex investment scenarios.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with an ability to explain investment fundamentals.
• Strong modelling skills, combined with good understanding of underlying cash flow principles.
• Organised, focused and high attention to detail.
• Flexible approach to work and ability to deal with a number of concurrent instructions.
• Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
• Must have initiative, tenacity and able to work independently.
• Ability to work in fast paced dynamic environment and meet deadlines.
• Advanced Excel skills required.
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
• Flair for presenting data in a visually clear and appealing way is essential.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
• Research background ideal or able to demonstrate research ability.
• Property market experience desirable.
• Tableau or equivalent data management software skills desirable.
• Proven track record within work environment.