Analyst - Strategic Investment Group
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- BGC Partners
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
BGC Partners' In-House Mergers & Acquisitions department is looking for an Analyst to join the growing team.
BGC Partners is a leading global brokerage company servicing the financial, real estate and insurance markets. The Strategic Investments Group (SIG) is responsible for delivering the firm's strategic and growth agenda through sourcing and executing M&A and investments for BGC.
We are seeking an Analyst to support SIG, specifically to focus on the Financial Technology sector and help identify potential investment and acquisition opportunities for the BGC Group.
We seek applicants with strong academic backgrounds who have graduated from a Top 10 university and preferably have 1-2 years of relevant experience. Applicant should also have prior experience and strong interest in the Financial Technology sector.
- Preparing strategy papers
- Market mapping
- Identifying potential investment and acquisition opportunities
- Financial modelling
- Due diligence
- M&A execution and integration
- Portfolio monitoring
Key competencies sought:
- Analytical and numerate
- Attention to detail and diligent
- Effective at working independently and collaboratively
- Financial / accounting knowledge